HomePortalLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 New Ver

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yagura.

avatar

Posts : 47
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed :O

PostSubject: New Ver   Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Hello everyone, i was just wondering how long does it take to create a new vers of the game, I am not beeing meen just asking. Anyhow i think about that because in new heros list suggestion there is a lot of new and nice heros that can be added to the map and its awesome. My question is howe long does it take to create a new vers of the map? I am really looking forward to seeing those jinchuriki in the game That would be awesome.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Yagura. wrote:
Hello everyone, i was just wondering how long does it take to create a new vers of the game, I am not beeing meen just asking. Anyhow i think about that because in new heros list suggestion there is a lot of new and nice heros that can be added to the map and its awesome. My question is howe long does it take to create a new vers of the map? I am really looking forward to seeing those jinchuriki in the game That would be awesome.

Thanks

Lol we even add all the akts members and you are thinking in the jinchurikis? XD be patience

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
avatar

Posts : 941
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:51 pm

A mail response to someone who wrote to muzk.games@hotmail.com

Quote :
Next version: bugs fixed. For example damage issues. When? Not sure, but prob this week.
After that, I'll release a version with 2 new heroes. When?? this month, before xmass.

I'm styding for my finals exams, be patient. Last one is in 9 dec.

___________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
GodScream
NWU Staff
NWU Staff
avatar

Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Jinchurrikis are good suggestion but i personnaly think thats its too soon to add them. Let the manga go on so we can have more information on their abilities before working and adding them Razz
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 706
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:59 am

GodScream wrote:
Jinchurrikis are good suggestion but i personnaly think thats its too soon to add them. Let the manga go on so we can have more information on their abilities before working and adding them Razz

100% agree
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 273
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:01 am

Just w8 , when u dont expect the new version will be released
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 706
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:02 am

salsa wrote:
Just w8 , when u dont expect the new version will be released

Maybe in 2012 or mybe tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 273
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:20 am

Tomorrow would be so good, but something tells me that is impossible =D
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
avatar

Posts : 941
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:05 am

muzk wrote:
A mail response to someone who wrote to muzk.games@hotmail.com

Quote :
Next version: bugs fixed. For example damage issues. When? Not sure, but prob this week.
After that, I'll release a version with 2 new heroes. When?? this month, before xmass.

I'm styding for my finals exams, be patient. Last one is in 9 dec.

lol!

___________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
neilcatorce
Model Maker
Model Maker
avatar

Posts : 76
Location : S.E.A. (South East Asia)

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:00 am

i want all akats than jinchuurikis.
Back to top Go down
Yagura.

avatar

Posts : 47
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed :O

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:35 am

i see, another question will there be any changes made for updating sasuke and itachi like sussano or something?
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:52 am

1) Make a map free of bugs

2) Balance

3) Add new heroes , this include coding, modeling, editing, etc.

4) test

5) release

Can you guess where are we now?

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
salsa
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 273
Location : behind you

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:14 am

1) Make a map free of bugs


Take your time, better w8 for something free of buf than a bad map with a lot of crap heroes ( like nww or saw...)
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 706
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:16 am

salsa wrote:
1) Make a map free of bugs


Take your time, better w8 for something free of buf than a bad map with a lot of crap heroes ( like nww or saw...)

clown
Back to top Go down
Yagura.

avatar

Posts : 47
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed :O

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:19 am

Thats good
Back to top Go down
Aximil
Student
Student
avatar

Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:42 am

salsa wrote:
1) Make a map free of bugs


Take your time, better w8 for something free of buf than a bad map with a lot of crap heroes ( like nww or saw...)
NWW was pretty good, idea-wise. It just wasn't up to snuff to really be called an AoS map and the items were lack-luster copies without mid-game or any good STR things. But at least it was bug-free for the most part.
Back to top Go down
InMemory]Cobain
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 706
Location : My House

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:47 am

Aximil wrote:
salsa wrote:
1) Make a map free of bugs


Take your time, better w8 for something free of buf than a bad map with a lot of crap heroes ( like nww or saw...)
NWW was pretty good, idea-wise. It just wasn't up to snuff to really be called an AoS map and the items were lack-luster copies without mid-game or any good STR things. But at least it was bug-free for the most part.

Kidding right? Nww suckz and there were bugs that crash the game ( in the forum a read at least 5 crashing bugs) and ofc others bugs
Back to top Go down
Aximil
Student
Student
avatar

Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:00 pm

InMemory]Cobain wrote:
Aximil wrote:
salsa wrote:
1) Make a map free of bugs


Take your time, better w8 for something free of buf than a bad map with a lot of crap heroes ( like nww or saw...)
NWW was pretty good, idea-wise. It just wasn't up to snuff to really be called an AoS map and the items were lack-luster copies without mid-game or any good STR things. But at least it was bug-free for the most part.

Kidding right? Nww suckz and there were bugs that crash the game ( in the forum a read at least 5 crashing bugs) and ofc others bugs
You clearly have no clue what you're talking about since I personally worked on the map testing it. There were an entirety of 2 crashing bugs. 1 was fixed before it was even released to the public and the other was fixed and a new version sent out within 2 hours time of it being discovered.
Back to top Go down
Yagura.

avatar

Posts : 47
Age : 25
Location : Under your bed :O

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Guys i was just wondering if you seen the reborn vs naruto map?

if yes have you seen kakashis model there ? you should with 1.3.7 get a new model for kaka Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
avatar

Posts : 941
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:54 pm

I don't care about NWW Razz

About Kakakshi's model, I'm gonna see it

___________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
Natsu
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 27
Location : In This beautifull world XD!

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:36 am

muzk wrote:
I don't care about NWW Razz

About Kakakshi's model, I'm gonna see it

Use Neilc minatos model i hate the blue hands of the minato model we have.
Back to top Go down
muzk
Map Maker
Map Maker
avatar

Posts : 941
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:25 am

Send me it, I'm lazy Razz

___________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down
Kuro
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 191
Location : @USEast

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Eol you're at 0! All hell is gonna break loose when the akts come Evil or Very Mad

___________________________________________________________


~Kuro
Back to top Go down
Eol
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1009
Location : Dark side of the Force

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Kuro wrote:
Eol you're at 0! All hell is gonna break loose when the akts come Evil or Very Mad

Nigg pls...

___________________________________________________________




Back to top Go down
neilcatorce
Model Maker
Model Maker
avatar

Posts : 76
Location : S.E.A. (South East Asia)

PostSubject: Re: New Ver   Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:28 am

change the creeps models. Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Ver   

Back to top Go down
 
New Ver
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars Unlimited :: Naruto Wars Unlimited :: News-
Jump to: